There are several ISO certifications that a company can obtain to attest to their quality management system (QMS), which refers to the planning, processes, resources, and documents to achieve quality objectives. A QMS can improve processes, reduce waste, lower costs, optimize resources, and more.
We’re certified to:
● ISO 9001:2015 - a general quality standard for any business of any size
● ISO 17100:2015 - designed for translation providers
● ISO 13485:2016 - designed for those in the medical device industry
● ISO 18587:2017 - translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
● ISO 14971:2019 - risk management for medical device companies
We’re also certified to ASTM F2575-06, a standard for quality assurance in translation.
Learn more about our ISO certifications.
We work with over 5000 linguists and interpreters worldwide. All of our linguists must pass a rigorous linguist certification program called TransPerfect Linguist Certification (TLC). We introduced the TLC certification program, and it is the first comprehensive system to assess linguist skill in the areas that matter most to clients. The program was created to ensure that each project is handled by a professional linguist with expertise in the given discipline to produce only the highest quality translation.