Location: Car.HMI - Berlin, Germany
Date: June 20, 2023
- Dr. Dorota Iskra, Senior Director, AI
- Sofia Silva, Account Executive, AI
As OEMs buy in ready-made solutions for in-car infotainment systems, it is important to emphasize how these solutions can benefit from customization based on additional speech data, annotations of real data or user testing. Making speech recordings for the specific car functions, transcribing user utterances, or doing end-to-end user testing of the interface can greatly improve the usability and user experience. In this presentation we will describe a number of relevant data services as well as present some case studies to support our message.
- Invest in data to improve your tech
- Test your interface at various stages of the development end-to-end
- Keep tuning technology based on live data